Firmware & Embedded - SW Developer (m/f)
Our team is constantly growing. We are looking for a
FIRMWARE & EMBEDDED - SW DEVELOPER (M/W)
If you are interested in joining our team please send your application to:
Plasser & Theurer Connected Ges.m.b.H.
z.H. Mag. Carolin Angermayr
Your Responsibilities :
- Become a team member in the development of Cloud-based Data-Handling Systems
- Requirements Engineering, Specifications and Implementations of Software in C/C++
- Creation of Algorithms for Processing of Data on Microcontroller and in the Cloud
- Conception and Implementation of Strategies for Data Capture
- Implementation and Launch of Software and Hardware on Own Devising Systems
- Become part of an international, young and agile Development Team (Scrum)
- Advanced Technical Degree in the field of Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equal (FH, Uni)
- If not FH-graduate: at least 1year professional experience
- Experience in Programming Interfaces (CAN, Ethernet, …), Data Security, Data Encryption
- Very good knowledges in C/C++ as well Embedded System Software (RTOS, Linux)
- Project- and Practical Experience in Software Development of Embedded Programming Systems
- Interest in Sensors, Data Mining and Big Data
- Basic knowledge in Electronics and Circuit Technology
- Independent working methods, ability to work in Team, reliability
- Readiness for permanent further education
- You will be part of a highly motivated team, that develops cloud-based IoT-solutions for preparation and processing of big data-machine data for worldwide special purpose machines. By doing this we support our customers to significantly reduce costs for maintenance of their machine fleet.
- We are a start-up with excellent international working atmosphere, use latest technologies and equipment and are located directly on FH-Campus in Hagenberg.
- We offer varied work in a dynamic, multi-cultural team. Independent working and flexible working hours at full-time: 38,5 h per week
- Annual salary: ~ € 42.000,-- gross, willingness for overpayment according qualification, attractive social benefits
Note to EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO)
By sending us your application you explicitly agree that we process your data for the purpose of filling our vacancies within Plasser & Theurer company group. Your data will not be forwarded beyond our group.