Internship Software Development (m/f)
To complete our young, dynamic team in Hagenberg we are looking for a
INTERN IN SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT (M/F)
Frontend-Developer, Fullstack-Developer, Backend-Developer, Firmware & Embedded Software Developer, Data Integration Engineer
If you are interested in developing new digital machine solutions, please send your application to:
Plasser & Theurer Connected Ges.m.b.H.
z.H. Carolin Angermayr
- Depending on your technological focus - become part in one of our international agile development teams (Scrum)
- Working language is English
- Design and development of software-solutions on the front- and backend for mobile and web applications based on ReST in AWS-Cloud / or implement embedded firmware software in C/C++ etc.
- Programming with state-of-the-art Web-Technologies
- Testing and continuous quality improvement
- Advanced technical education in Computer Science (Higher Technical Education, University) or equal
- First practical experience in software development
- Our programming language is Python resp. C/C++
- Knowledge in AWS-Cloud-Technologies (AWS) is of advantage
- Principal knowledge of modern database technologies
- Knowledge with tools like GIT, Jira, Angular, etc.
- Team player, flexible, creative, curious and reliable
- Fluent in English (German is not required)
- Located in Upper Austria - directly at the Campus of University of Applied Sciences in Hagenberg - we are a young dynamic team with excellent international working atmosphere, use latest technologies and equipment.
- You will be part of a highly motivated team, that develops cloud-based IoT-solutions for preparation and processing of big data-machine data for worldwide special purpose machines. By doing this we support our customers to significantly reduce costs for maintenance of their machine fleet.
- We offer varied work in a dynamic, multi-cultural team. Independent working and flexible working hours at full-time: 38,5 h per week or upon individual agreement
Note to EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO)
By sending us your application you explicitly agree that we process your data for the purpose of filling our vacancies within Plasser & Theurer company group. Your data will not be forwarded beyond our group.