Support Engineer for IoT Cloud Software Solutions (m/w)
To complete our young, dynamic team in Hagenberg we are looking for a
Support Engineer for IoT Cloud Software Solutions (m/f)
If you are interested in developing new digital machine solutions, please send your application to:
Plasser & Theurer Connected Ges.m.b.H.
z.H. Carolin Angermayr
- Active collaboration in a young, international, agile development team (Scrum)
- Training and introduction of new team members
- Processing of customer requests (1st and 2nd level support)
- Quality monitoring as well as assurance of availability of cloud-based software-systems
- Testing of new developments, prepare documentations and manuals
- Prioritization of tickets as well as coordination and organization of hotfixes together with development teams
- Working language English
- Technical degree in the field of computer science (HTL, IT-Technician, technical college, FH, Uni) or equivalent
- Good technical understanding of virtual databases
- Knowledge in Python, AWS Cloud is an advantage
- Diligent, reliable, solution-oriented personality
- High degree of personal initiative, fun at working in team
- Friendly appearance and good social manners
- Readiness for permanent further education
- Good German- and English-skills
- Look forward to a varied engagement in our young, highly motivated multi-cultural team of 8 nations, that develops cloud-based IoT-solutions for preparation and processing of big data-machine data for worldwide special purpose machines. By doing this we support our customers to significantly reduce costs for maintenance of their machine fleet.
- Gather experience in modern cloud-technologies with international perspective
- Find us in BC1 directly located on Campus of FH Hagenberg in our brand-new office with state-of-the art workplace equipment.
- Independent working and flexible working hours full time: 38,5 h per week
- Annual salary according qualification and experience: from ~ € 30.000,-- gross (KV IT), willingness for overpayment according qualification, attractive social benefits
Note to EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO)
By sending us your application you explicitly agree that we process your data for the purpose of filling our vacancies within Plasser & Theurer company group. Your data will not be forwarded beyond our group.