The MCO MachineConditionObserver is an integrated machine information system which makes all data sources easily accessible on one central platform.
The system is a web-based, user-friendly solution, developed for track maintenance machine operators, in particular. The system closes the information gap between machines, rails and operating staff. An Internet connection and a terminal device (laptop, tablet) is all the system needs. One central application provides access to all data. Staff on all levels of the company hierarchy benefit from the system, from track workers to fleet managers, maintenance managers and executives.
The MCO provides operation managers and schedulers with an overview of the direction in which the machine arrives at the work site, the filling levels of fuel and oil and the productivity of the machine.
In addition, it records machine parameters and notifications. It makes key factors shaping the working output available for observation over longer periods of time. For service purposes, the MCO can be used to analyse the circumstances surrounding incidents during operation.
The evaluation of the signals in long-term observations makes it possible to detect signs of wear at an early stage.
- Central point of access for all machine data (signals, events, maintenance information, documentation, measuring runs)
- Conveniently accessible web-application, always up to date
- One interface = the same information for operators, fleet managers and service technicians
- Clearly arranged interface with the main categories: fleet, maintenance, analysis
- Easy user navigation:
- Top bar for easy navigation
- Toolbar (left) for adjusting the information display settings
- Content area (right) displays the information
- Main categories for fast access to the relevant machines and quick links for swift navigation
- The machine cockpit can be adapted individually to show the information needed
- Extended dashboard interface for the analysis of machine data of several machines, operated at different times
- Automatically generated reports with detailed analyses of the machine output and error frequency
- Access to all reports about inspections carried out with the MMG app
- Independent user authorisation management through the company
- Integrated support and contact feature
- Single sign-on for all applications of the MCO ecosystem (MMG, MCO, etc.)